Welcome back, y’all!
As we gradually reopen our dining rooms and outdoor seating across the country, we want to make sure you know that safety and the quality of your experience at Joella’s Hot Chicken is our top priority. That’s why we are doin’ the right thing to sanitize and practice social distancing, in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
- All employees are trained on healthy hygiene practices and will wear masks and gloves while at work.
- Employees are monitored for signs of illness and asked to stay home if they have a fever, are experiencing any symptoms, or have anyone in the household who has tested positive.
- We will continue to promote social distancing by keeping 6 feet (or three chickens) apart and have markings on the floor to show you wear to stand while in line.
- Guests are encouraged (but not required) to wear masks, except when they are eating and enjoying their food, of course.
- Staff has intensified cleaning and disinfection in all common areas.
- All utensils will either be single-use disposable or sanitized and placed in individual sleeves.
- Cups, lids, and straws will be handed to you at checkout and we have removed shared condiments from the tables.
- Hand sanitizer is available in restrooms for guests.
We appreciate everyone’s support over the past few months, and ask for your continued patience and grace as we strive to deliver the same best-in-class, delicious, Southern-style food served with a genuine smile that you are accustomed to at Joella’s.
-The Joella’s Family